Mark your calendar!
“Promoting Rheumatology Researches in the Arab World”
Oman Society of Rheumatology (OSR) is proud to announce that the Pan Arab Rheumatology Congress (ArLAR) 2018 will be held on 23-25 February, 2018. This year the congress will be held with the first OSR meeting in Grand Millennium Muscat, Oman.
Under the theme “Promoting Rheumatology Researches in the Arab World”, The Arab League Against Rheumatism Congress 2018 is an educational event tailored to support researches of the Arab Rheumatologists and to bring together many of the world’s leading Rheumatology experts to share their knowledge and expertise. This scientific meeting is developed by professional, educators and scientists in the Rheumatology field.
The congress objectives are:
• To promote rheumatology health by providing a comprehensive update of the core topics in Rheumatology, and by sharing the experts experience in the Arab countries
• To share current updates and researches through providing the opportunity of further “Promoting Rheumatology Researches in the Arab World”
• To develop the standard of care for all patients treated in the Arab World, and beyond
• To promote the Professional development through workshops, sessions and direct interaction with the experts
• To facilitate collaboration through communication, information-sharing and networking with the regional and international rheumatology societies
This educational event will cover selected topics in rheumatology which will be presented by key leaders in Rheumatology and will feature workshops and posters sessions.
Date: 23-25 February 2018
Official languages: English