Delegates who are not eligible for a visa on arrival must apply for visas in advance through their regional Omani embassy or consulate office.
The application form can be found here
- Your passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel.
- Visa is valid for one single entry only.
- Visa applications take a minimum of 7-15 Omani working days to be processed. Please allow sufficient time in advance of ArLAR Congress for visa processing.
- Working days in Oman are from Sunday to Thursday.
Visa applicants should take care to meet all processing requirements. Visas may not be approved for several reasons, including but not limited to:
- Insufficient time to process the visa
- Incorrect, falsified or missing documentation
- Insufficient funds
- Existence of a criminal record
- A history of being deported or being denied entry into a country
- Expiry date of passport falling within 6 months after return date
- No blank pages available in passport